- Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Visual Studio 2010 Express
2. Select publish
3. Enter suitable name for profile name
4. Select method of deployment. In this senario I chose File System.
5. Select either delete all files or replace matching files, I chose delete all files.
6. Click on browse button
7. Select deployment folder and click on open
8. Click on save button and save the profile
9. Click on publish to publish the site.
10. Then in the next time when you publish the site you can see all your profiles listed in the dropdown so that you dont have to configure again.